Last Login: 23-11-20
10 Loops hot water manifold provides a central control for hot and cold water that feeds flexible PEX supply lines to individual fixtures. Compared to rigid pipe plumbing systems, using this model is cheaper because of its size and ability to control many different zones from one place. Our product allows you to monitor the water's temperature and flow rate, set up automatic flow controls, drain the system, and more. This particular model is made of brass 57-3, has nickel-plating on the ball valve and air vent valve, and has 1" supply/return ports and 1/2" branch ports (can be converted to 3/4" ports by using adapters). This product has a 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Product Features and Usage
- Temperature Gauge, displaying both Fahrenheit and Celsius for your convenience
- 1 extra cap on both drain valves can be used to put an outlet on standby
- Manual valves allow adjustment of flow rate
- Shut-off valves on both supply and return outlets
- Drain valve can be used as an extra plumbing outlet
- Zone valve can be used to control different zones
- Air vent valve for purging air during the water filling process.
(Supply / Branch outlet)1" NPT / 1/2" NPT
Flow RateUp to 1.6 GPMBranch outlet-outlet distance1.96"
MaterialsBrass, Nickel (plating for valves)
FAQ and Support
Tips for operation: Before using your manifold, be sure to release the air in the product by using the air relief valve. This will keep unwanted air out of your water system.China Radiant Manifold